Jon Spencer & The Hitmakers ¦ Spencer Gets It Lit
CHF 22.00 inkl. MwSt
CD (Album, Digisleeve)
Noch 1 Exemplar(e) vorrätig
Veröffentlichung Spencer Gets It Lit:
Hörbeispiel(e) Spencer Gets It Lit:
Spencer Gets It Lit auf Wikipedia (oder andere Quellen):
Veröffentlichungen von Jon Spencer die im OTRS erhältlich sind/waren:
Spencer Gets It Lit
Jon Spencer auf Wikipedia (oder andere Quellen):
Jon Spencer (born February 5, 1965) is an American singer, composer and guitarist. He has been involved in multiple musical acts, such as Pussy Galore, Boss Hog, Heavy Trash and The Jon Spencer Blues Explosion.
Jon Spencer was born on 5 February 1965 in Hanover, New Hampshire, to a university professor and a cardiology technician. He attended Brown University in Providence, Rhode Island where he was part of the noise rock band Shithaus, which included future Cop Shoot Cop vocalist Tod Ashley. The band was short lived and had a musical style reminiscent of the industrial music of Einstürzende Neubauten. He moved to Washington, D.C., and formed Pussy Galore, who quickly relocated to New York.
He is also known for bringing attention to and popularizing the blues artist R. L. Burnside, who started touring and working with The Blues Explosion in the mid-1990s after playing and living in obscurity for three decades.
- Mander, Gerry (1995–1996). "TJ's, Newport / Cristina Martinez Interview 31/10/95 / Boss Hog [Album Review]". S&M Magazine 002. Retrieved February 5, 2021.
Jon was born on February 5th 1965.
- Contemporary Musicians: Profiles of the People in Music. Vol. 64. Gale. August 12, 2005. p. 107. ISBN 9780787680671. Retrieved May 5, 2013.
- Black, Art; Sprague, David (2007). "Cop Shoot Cop". Trouser Press. Retrieved May 5, 2013.
- Kugelberg, Johan (July 1992). "Punk Rock Anthems". Spin. Vol. 8, no. 4. SPIN Media LLC. p. 81. Retrieved May 5, 2013.
- Ruiz, Matthew Ismael (February 15, 2022). "Jon Spencer & The Hitmakers Announce New Album, Share Video for New Song". Pitchfork. Retrieved March 28, 2022.
Nur angemeldete Kunden, die dieses Produkt gekauft haben, dürfen eine Bewertung abgeben.