Nebula ¦ Live In The Mojave Desert: Volume 2
CHF 38.00 inkl. MwSt
Veröffentlichung Live In The Mojave Desert: Volume 2:
Hörbeispiel(e) Live In The Mojave Desert: Volume 2:
Live In The Mojave Desert: Volume 2 auf Wikipedia (oder andere Quellen):
Veröffentlichungen von Nebula die im OTRS erhältlich sind/waren:
Live In The Mojave Desert: Volume 2
Nebula auf Wikipedia (oder andere Quellen):
|Origin||Los Angeles, California, U.S.|
|Genres||Stoner rock, heavy metal, psychedelic rock|
|Labels||Liquor And Poker, Meteor City, Sub Pop, Tee Pee, Man's Ruin|
|Associated acts||Fu Manchu, Mudhoney, Chris Goss, Kyuss, Olivelawn, Karma to Burn, Mondo Generator|
|Past members||Ruben Romano|
Nebula are an American rock band formed by guitarist Eddie Glass and drummer Ruben Romano upon departing Fu Manchu in 1997. Mark Abshire soon joined as the band's original bassist. Nebula went on a hiatus in early 2010 and reformed in 2017.
Abshire remained with the band until the recording of Atomic Ritual (2003) which was produced by Chris Goss of Kyuss fame. Dennis Wilson and Simon Moon (Eddie Glass) stepped in as bassists until a more permanent replacement was found in Tom Davies. Atomic Ritual was released to warm critical praise, with AllMusic calling Nebula a "hard-working power trio [that] sounds like it has been hanging out in the garage since 1973, blissfully unaware of the changing world outside. Which is definitely to its benefit". Rob Oswald replaced founding member Ruben Romano on drums in 2007.
In August 2009, Adam Kriney, formerly of La Otracina, was recruited to replace departing drummer Oswald, though he too announced his departure in January 2010 and was replaced by Jimmy Sweet. In early 2010, Nebula announced that it was going on an indefinite hiatus. Glass later explained that "things started getting a bit rough with the touring and I got sick of it", though Nebula were merely "taking a break for a while" and not breaking up.
The band reunited in 2017 and released their sixth studio album Holy Shit, on June 7, 2019, under the Heavy Psych Sounds Records label.
- Current members
- Eddie Glass – guitar, vocals (1997–present)
- Tom Davies – bass (2003–present)
- Mike Amster – drums (2017–present)
- Former members
- Ruben Romano – drums (1997–2007)
- Mark Abshire – bass (1997–2003)
- Isaiah Mitchell – bass (2003)
- Dennis Wilson – bass (2003)
- Rob Oswald – drums (2007–2009)
- Adam Kriney – drums (2009–2010)
- Jimmy Sweet – drums (2010–2017)
- To the Center – 1999 – Sub Pop
- Charged – 2001 – Sub Pop
- Atomic Ritual – 2003 – Liquor & Poker
- Apollo – 2006 – Liquor & Poker
- Heavy Psych – 2009 – Tee Pee
- Holy Shit – 2019 – Heavy Psych Sounds Records
- Let It Burn – 1998 – Relapse Records
- Sun Creature – 1999 – Man's Ruin
- Nebula/Lowrider – 1999 – Meteor City (Split EP)
- BBC Peel Sessions – 2008 – Sweet Nothing
- In the Groove ("Full Throttle") – 1999 – The Music Cartel
- "High Times" High Volume: The Stoner Rock Collection ("The Void") – 2004 – High Times Records
- "Garage Punk". AllMusic. Retrieved July 23, 2016.
- "Nebula | Biography, Albums, Streaming Links". AllMusic. Retrieved March 15, 2020.
- "Atomic Ritual – Nebula | Songs, Reviews, Credits | AllMusic". AllMusic. Retrieved October 6, 2020.
- "Eddie Glass Says Nebula Will Continue". The Obelisk. April 28, 2010. Retrieved March 15, 2020.
- "Shop". Heavypsychsounds.com. Retrieved June 28, 2019.
Nur angemeldete Kunden, die dieses Produkt gekauft haben, dürfen eine Bewertung abgeben.