Various ¦ OST Jackie Brown
CHF 35.00 inkl. MwSt
Noch 1 Exemplar(e) vorrätig
Veröffentlichung OST Jackie Brown:
Hörbeispiel(e) OST Jackie Brown:
OST Jackie Brown auf Wikipedia (oder andere Quellen):
|Jackie Brown: Music from the Miramax Motion Picture|
|Soundtrack album by|
|Released||December 9, 1997|
A Band Apart Records
|Quentin Tarantino film soundtrack chronology|
Jackie Brown: Music from the Miramax Motion Picture is the soundtrack to Quentin Tarantino's motion picture Jackie Brown. It was originally released on December 9, 1997. The soundtrack uses a variety of music genres, including soul. The soundtrack also includes dialogue from the motion picture and a lack of typical film score, similar to the other soundtracks of Tarantino films.
- "Across 110th Street" by Bobby Womack and Peace – 3:48
- "Beaumont's Lament" (Dialogue excerpt featuring Samuel L. Jackson & Robert De Niro) – 0:50
- "Strawberry Letter 23" by The Brothers Johnson – 4:58
- "Melanie, Simone and Sheronda" (Dialogue excerpt featuring Samuel L. Jackson & Robert De Niro) – 0:32
- "Who Is He (And What Is He to You)?" by Bill Withers – 3:12
- "Tennessee Stud" by Johnny Cash – 2:54
- "Natural High" by Bloodstone – 4:54
- "Long Time Woman" by Pam Grier – 2:52
- "Detroit 9000" (Dialogue excerpt featuring Council Cargle) – 0:07
- "(Holy Matrimony) Letter to the Firm" by Foxy Brown – 3:26
- "Street Life" performed by Randy Crawford – 4:18
- "Didn't I (Blow Your Mind This Time)" by The Delfonics – 3:21
- "Midnight Confessions" by The Grass Roots – 2:43
- "Inside My Love" by Minnie Riperton – 3:56
- "Just Ask Melanie" (Dialogue excerpt featuring Samuel L. Jackson, Robert De Niro & Bridget Fonda) – 0:43
- "The Lions and the Cucumber" by The Vampire Sound Incorporation – 5:07
- "Monte Carlo Nights" by Elliot Easton's Tiki Gods – 3:25
Tarantino's selection process for the songs
Tarantino has said that in developing the script for Jackie Brown, he decided on the majority of the songs during the writing stage. He added:
More or less the way my method works is you have got to find the opening credit sequence first. That starts it off from me. I find the personality of the piece through the music that is going to be in it [...] It is the rhythm of the film. Once I know I want to do something, then it is a simple matter of me diving into my record collection and finding the songs that give me the rhythm of my movie.
Other tracks heard in the film
Some of the songs used in the film were not included in the commercially released soundtrack. These songs are listed during the film's credits.
- "Baby Love" by The Supremes
- "Exotic Dance" by Roy Ayers
- "My Touch of Madness" by Jermaine Jackson
- "La La La Means I Love You" by the Delfonics
- "Cissy Strut" by The Meters
- "Aragon" by Roy Ayers
- "Brawling Broads" by Roy Ayers
- "She Puts Me in the Mood" by Elvin Bishop
- "Undun" by the Guess Who
- "Escape" by Roy Ayers
- "Vittrone's Theme - King is Dead" by Roy Ayers
- "Grazing in the Grass" by Orchestra Harlow
- "Mad Dog (Feroce)" by Umberto Smaila
- "Jizz Da Pitt" by Slash's Snakepit
- Quentin Tarantino and Lawrence Bender – Executive album producers
- Mary Ramos and Michele Huznetsky – Music consultants
- Tom Baker – Mastering
- Ann Karlin and John Katovsich – Music coordinators
|United Kingdom (BPI)||Gold||100,000^|
* Sales figures based on certification alone.
- Allmusic review
- The Guardian Quentin Tarantino interview (II) with Pam Grier, Robert Forster and Lawrence Bender. Retrieved 2008-03-04.
- "French album certifications – B.O.F. – Jackie Brown" (in French). Syndicat National de l'Édition Phonographique. Retrieved 22 June 2018.
- "British album certifications – Original Soundtrack – Jackie Brown". British Phonographic Industry. Retrieved June 2, 2018.Select albums in the Format field. Select Gold in the Certification field. Type Jackie Brown in the "Search BPI Awards" field and then press Enter.
- Donahue, Ann (5 September 2009). "The Billboard Q&A: Quentin". Billboard. Retrieved 2 June 2018.
Nur angemeldete Kunden, die dieses Produkt gekauft haben, dürfen eine Bewertung abgeben.
Same artist(s), but different album(s)...
Various ¦ OST YesterdayCHF 39.00 inkl. MwSt In den Warenkorb
Various ¦ Dirt [Redux]CHF 25.00 inkl. MwSt In den Warenkorb
Various ¦ Chaos En France: Volume No. 1 Et 2CHF 25.00 inkl. MwSt In den Warenkorb
Various ¦ We All Love Ennio MorriconeCHF 20.00 inkl. MwSt In den Warenkorb
Various ¦ Indian Bred Vol. 3CHF 26.00 inkl. MwSt In den Warenkorb
Various ¦ Forum Alpinum: CD 2CHF 25.00 inkl. MwSt In den Warenkorb
Various ¦ Forum Alpinum: CD 3CHF 25.00 inkl. MwSt In den Warenkorb
Various ¦ Forum Alpinum: CD 4CHF 25.00 inkl. MwSt In den Warenkorb